Cogent Communications

Todd Crane todd.crane at n5tech.com
Sat Mar 26 06:15:25 UTC 2016

As a Cogent customer, I say ‘good luck’

Last time I called them on a Friday night, it was because they announcing (not originating but bad nevertheless) the IPv6 default route. The NOC “engineer” I spoke with adamantly insisted that there was nothing wrong with this. After about a half hour I gave up. The next morning, another tech, wanted an error message or a route as an example. It wasn’t until Monday morning that they blocked the route.

All I know is that when our contract is up, I can assure you, we won’t make the same mistake twice.