Charter DDOS scrubbing.

Ethan E. Dee edee at globalvision.net
Fri Mar 18 20:34:23 UTC 2016

Globalvision is an ISP in greenville sc.
We are currently peering with two other ISP's we have a gig link with
charter and are getting hammered quite hard with a full gig and more of
DDoS on SIP, DNS, NTP, and other random UDP traffic. Alot of folks have
said that charter will do DDoS scrubbing. Charter however is telling me
they absolutely cannot offer this service.
Does anyone have any info on contacting charter or who to bug about this
to get it in the works? Or does any know for certain that there's no
reason to even ask?

--
Ethan Dee
Network Admin
edee at globalvision.net

Gv-support at globalvision.net
864 467 1333

--
This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.