AW: Cisco Fabricpath

Florian Figula florian at figula.de
Tue Mar 15 11:26:58 UTC 2016

Hi Ulf,

I am currently running a fabric path setup with four Nexus 5548UP for a customer. We had several problems followed by mysterious packet loss when upgrading from NX-OS 5.2(1)N1(4) to 7.0(5)N1(1) in case of leap second update. Cisco TAC advised me to downgrade after the event on 1st of July in 2015 due to CSCuo56514. This Bug should first be fixed in 7.0(7)N1(1). Presently this is the recommended IOS-XE for N5K. My customer is currently running 5.2(1)N1(9) without any problems.

Regards,

Florian