AT&T blocking our IPs - need assistance

Blocked IPs blockedips at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 01:20:31 UTC 2016

The ISP I work for has a large block of IPs (randomly distributed) being
blocked by AT&T so that mutual customers cannot log into online portals
like att.net and directv.com. The common nodes of failure are
cprodmasx.att.net and cprodx.att.com.

We have had no luck getting through to higher tiers from customer-facing
phone representatives, nor have we had a response when leaving a voicemail
at 314-235-8168 (generic WHOIS registrant phone number, but recording
mentions "domain administrator"; please check your voicemail and response;
we just left another).

Please have an AT&T server administrator reply off-list in regards to
fixing this.

Thank you