automated site to site vpn recommendations

Richard Greasley greasley at superfund.net
Tue Jun 28 16:21:50 UTC 2016

Another option is Checkpoint Edge devices.
We use them worldwide with little to no problems.
They're centrally managed and support central logging which is a plus when trying to diagnose issues.
They support dynamic IP addresses as well, so just plug it in and you should be good to go.
Not the cheapest solution, but for sure they get the job done.

Regards,
Richard.