Cisco 2 factor authentication

Chris Lawrence clawrence at dovefire.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 02:38:05 UTC 2016

Any radius based auth works well I've used a solution by secure envoy I the past which seems to work well they also have soft token apps, hard tokens plus SMS based.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 23 Jun 2016, at 01:51, Ray Ludendorff <LudendorffR at rferl.org> wrote:
>
> Has anyone setup two factor VPN using a Cisco ASA VPN solution?
> What sort of soft client based dual factor authentication options were used for the Cisco VPNs (e.g. Symantec VIP, Google authenticator, Azure authenticator, RSA, etc.)
> I am trying to find what infrastructure is needed to come up with the solution.
>
> Please contact me of list
>
> Regards
> Ray Ludendorff

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this communication from clawrence at dovefire.co.uk is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

WARNING: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to insure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

Registered in England and Wales No 09745479 as Dovefire Technology Solutions Limited
Registered Address Clifton Mill, Pickup Street, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 0EY

www.dovefire.co.uk <http://www.dovefire.co.uk>