IPv4 Legacy assignment frustration

Tom Smyth tom.smyth at wirelessconnect.eu
Thu Jun 23 15:23:39 UTC 2016

Hi Ray, Kraig
I think people affected just have to try to put pressure on their isps in
the path between the afffected ips and hope for the best... public pressure
is probably the only way to get around what I think most of us would agree
is a terrible practice... I really hope that we can get rid of this
practice as the last crumbs of IPv4 are carved up and re-distributed
amongst new and growing isps.

perhaps a name and shame project to highlight those isps that block ip
ranges constantly and indiscriminately,
needless to say the impact such practice has on peoples freedom to
communicate,

Thanks

Tom Smyth

--
Kindest regards,
Tom Smyth

Mobile: +353 87 6193172
---------------------------------
PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE YOU PRINT THIS E-MAIL
This email contains information which may be confidential or privileged.
The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by electronic mail
immediately. Any opinions expressed are those of the author, not the
company's  .This email does not constitute either offer or acceptance of
any contractually binding agreement. Such offer or acceptance must be
communicated in
writing. You are requested to carry out your own virus check before opening
any attachment. Thomas Smyth accepts no liability for any loss or damage
which may be caused by malicious software or attachments.