Timeouts Loading Major Websites

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 22:13:10 UTC 2016

"the internet is on fire"

not as helpful a troublereport as one might want.

please provide at least (so everyone else can verify/help/troubleshoot):
  1) from location X
  2) site Y with protocol Z (which resolves to a.b.c.d currently)
  3) traceroute to siteY (address a.b.c.d)

otherwise... "sure major sites are slow, I also use a 300baud coupler modem
these days though...."