AW: NANOG67 - Tipping point of community and sponsor bashing?

Jürgen Jaritsch JJaritsch at anexia-it.com
Mon Jun 20 08:17:41 UTC 2016

> Really? The x-connect is run through active equipment operated by the data centre?

Same drama in Chicago with Atlantic Metro ... you can purchase a SMF DF xcon for 800USD/month ... everything else is actively transported on an Ethernet platform with simple/stupid VLAN tagging. You're even receiving their STP packets ....

best regards

Jürgen Jaritsch
Head of Network & Infrastructure

ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH

Telefon: +43-5-0556-300
Telefax: +43-5-0556-500

E-Mail: JJaritsch at anexia-it.com
Web: http://www.anexia-it.com

Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstraße 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Windbichler
Firmenbuch: FN 289918a | Gerichtsstand: Klagenfurt | UID-Nummer: AT U63216601