NANOG67 - Tipping point of community and sponsor bashing?

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Wed Jun 15 20:14:34 UTC 2016

Getting people to show up can be a challenge. I've been asked by members of two midwestern IXes to come to their markets because their existing donation-supported loose and easy IX isn't really doing anything for them. Not arguing models, arguing that what should matter is results.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com