Verizon Wireless 4G Voice/Data

Kraig Beahn kraig at enguity.com
Tue Jun 14 23:32:48 UTC 2016

Thanks Alex and Allen,

All of the devices tested on our side have Florida NPA/NXX's, including
data only devices, which is more than likely the reason we are seeing
issues elsewhere across the country.

Seems to be reports elsewhere of similar issues, however is probably
related to the same style MSC/HLR routing (back to Florida)

The issue still persists, as of the timestamp of this email, tho, we did
confirm 911 was unaffected, at least in the North Florida territory.

Sent via EnguiFi LTE Mobile