Thinking Methodically about building a PoC

Possamai Rafael rafael at e2wsolutions.com
Mon Jun 13 13:52:41 UTC 2016

This may not be an answer very specific to your problem/question, but if
you take a look at the following image, you will find a summary of what
they called the engineering design methodology:

http://www.cdn.sciencebuddies.org/Files/5083/9/2013-updated_engineering-method-steps_v6b.png

You can adapt it to your circumstances, for example: instead of defining a
problem in step 1, you can define a product, and after knowing what is
expected from that product, you can then move to background research, etc.

Hope that helps.

Rafael