Netflix VPN detection - actual engineer needed

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Tue Jun 7 13:58:58 UTC 2016

(not specifically to Cryptographrix) Anyone that expects any consumer-focused support to be able to address any legal or high level technical situation is a fool for having thought appropriate. These sorts of issues are things you start with Tempkin and others that frequent NOGs and other telecom events. You don't go to the web site support chat to get them to make a change to how they handle IPv6 on their end.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com