Netflix VPN detection - actual engineer needed

Spencer Ryan sryan at arbor.net
Tue Jun 7 03:25:40 UTC 2016

The tunnelbroker service acts exactly like a VPN. It allows you, from any
arbitrary location in the world with an IPv4 address, to bring traffic out
via one of HE's 4 POP's, while completely masking your actual location.

*Spencer Ryan* | Senior Systems Administrator | sryan at arbor.net
*Arbor Networks*
+1.734.794.5033 (d) | +1.734.846.2053 (m)
www.arbornetworks.com