Netflix VPN detection - actual engineer needed

Scott Morizot tmorizot at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:50:15 UTC 2016

I have Hulu Plus and Amazon Prime. The only thing I would miss from Netflix
is their Marvel original series. And I can live with that. I can't live
without my IPv6 enabled home network and Internet connection since that's
an essential part of my job. (I'm the IPv6 transition technical lead for a
large organization.) While I actually manage my home internet gateway
through a linux server and have fine-grained control over the firewall
rules, I'm still debating whether I care enough about a handful of series
to continue paying a company that is deliberately acting against its users'
interests. Right now I'm leaning toward no. But I'll discuss it with my
wife before making a final decision.

Scott