Netflix VPN detection - actual engineer needed

Spencer Ryan sryan at arbor.net
Sun Jun 5 23:53:49 UTC 2016

> Another question: what benefit does one get from having a HE tunnel broker
connection?  Is it just geek points, or is there a practical benefit too?

We used them to use our own (ARIN) IP space before we had connections in
all sites that we could BGP to the carriers, this allowed us to avoid
renumbering down the road. This used the BGP Tunnelbroker service though
and we announced our own /44 le 48 blocks.

*Spencer Ryan* | Senior Systems Administrator | sryan at arbor.net
*Arbor Networks*
+1.734.794.5033 (d) | +1.734.846.2053 (m)
www.arbornetworks.com