Netflix VPN detection - actual engineer needed

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Sat Jun 4 19:16:28 UTC 2016

On Sat, 4 Jun 2016, Owen DeLong wrote:

> Get your own /48 and advertise to HE Tunnel via BGP. Problem solved.

I am now instead mooching off of someone elses PI /48 and set up another
tunnel, so not using HE at all anymore.

Let's see if that works better. Still waiting to be able to test because
when I deconfigured IPv6 on my Apple Airport Extreme and moved my IPv6 to
an UBNT ER5, the Airport didn't send zero lifetime RAs so now everything
is chaos for a while.

Family acceptance factor is helped by Happy Eyeballs I guess though...

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se