Netflix VPN detection - actual engineer needed

Cryptographrix cryptographrix at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 01:31:27 UTC 2016

Honestly I was trying to make that sound like a "missed connections" ad
there for a moment, but seriously I'd buy a /40 right now if possible to
have non-tunneled IPv6 if I could.

It's so weird being on US internet - your content distributor makes you
feel like a criminal because their content provider has standing orders to
deny you from viewing the content they provide and the only other thing you
can do about it is turn off the thing that gives you access to the way you
make the money to pay for their stuff.