Netflix VPN detection - actual engineer needed

Mark T. Ganzer ganzer at spawar.navy.mil
Sat Jun 4 00:54:46 UTC 2016

So far I am not seeing a Netflix block on my he.net tunnel yet. I
connect to the Los Angeles node, so maybe not all of HE's address space
is being blocked.

Not going to be disabling IPv6 here either. + HAD native IPv6 from Time
Warner, but they decided to in their wisdom to disable IPv6 service for
anyone that has an Arris SB6183 due to an Arris firmware bug.  And they
are taking their sweet time pushing out the fixed firmware update that
Comcast and Cox seemed to be able to push to their customers last fall.

-Mark Ganzer