Netflix VPN detection - actual engineer needed

Lyndon Nerenberg lyndon at orthanc.ca
Sat Jun 4 00:42:28 UTC 2016

> On Jun 3, 2016, at 4:59 PM, jim deleskie <deleskie at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I don't suspect many folks that are outside of this list would likely have
> any idea how to set up a v6 tunnel.  Those of us on the list, likely have a
> much greater ability to influence v6 adoption or not via day job
> deployments then Netflix supporting v6 tunnels or not.

In western Canada, Telus is on a big push to deploy IPv6.  TekSavvy less so.  But it's happening.

I cancelled my Netflix subscription last summer.  I needed native IPv6 more than I needed Grace and Frankie.

Which isn't to say I didn't want to watch Grace and Frankie more than having IPv6 access to machines I need to have access to in order to earn the money I need to pay to (not) watch Grace and Frankie ...

--lyndon