Bogon ASN Filter Policy

Jay Borkenhagen jayb at braeburn.org
Fri Jun 3 13:08:29 UTC 2016

AT&T/as7018 is also now in the process of updating its as-path bogon
filters to match those cited below.  We have long employed such
filters, and our changes at this time are primarily to extend them to
prohibit as23456 and the reserved blocks > as65535.

So to Job and Adam and anyone else who deploys such filters: Thanks!
I would like to extend to you this laurel, and hearty handshake...