ASR920-12G-2-10G

Cory Ayers cayers at ena.com
Fri Jul 29 18:11:43 UTC 2016

Hi,

>Hello,
>We're looking to purchase 1. Can anyone confirm this is a permanent license for the router?
> Thanks.
>Andrew

It is permanent.  We purchase the ASR920-12CZ-A with both ASR920-S-A and ASR920-12G-2-10G licenses and below is the output from show license.

asr920#show license
Index 1 Feature: advancedmetroipaccess
        Period left: Life time
        License Type: Permanent
        License State: Active, In Use
        License Count: Non-Counted
        License Priority: Medium
Index 2 Feature: metroipaccess
        Period left: Not Activated
        License Type: Evaluation
        License State: Active, Not in Use, EULA not accepted
        License Count: Non-Counted
        License Priority: None
Index 3 Feature: metroaccess
        Period left: Not Activated
        License Type: Evaluation
        License State: Active, Not in Use, EULA not accepted
        License Count: Non-Counted
        License Priority: None
Index 4 Feature: 1588
Index 5 Feature: 1GEupgradelicense