EVERYTHING about Booters (and CloudFlare)

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Thu Jul 28 17:06:08 UTC 2016

No, as I said earlier, I am of the opinion that these networks get swept up once they go too big and hit something that law enforcement really cares about (read: embarrassed by).  At that point they get everyone.  You and I and our customers can't do much of anything until that point unless the service provider community gets aggravated enough to go to war with them.   Thing is no one knows who is Senator Xs friend or has someone with enough pull to get a response.  Eventually they all trip over one of those mines.

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL