EVERYTHING about Booters (and CloudFlare)

Justin Paine justin at cloudflare.com
Wed Jul 27 14:44:52 UTC 2016

Hi Paras,

I covered the booter topic in a previous reply on a different (though
basically the same) thread. By "non-existent" you mean we are
processing thousands of reports per week. If you have something to
report you can certainly do so at cloudflare.com/abuse. We'd be more
than happy to process your report also.

Thanks,
Justin

Justin Paine
Head of Trust & Safety
CloudFlare Inc.
PGP: BBAA 6BCE 3305 7FD6 6452 7115 57B6 0114 DE0B 314D