Yahoo Postmaster or Email Admin

Mark Stevens manager at monmouth.com
Wed Jul 27 17:05:44 UTC 2016

I have been to https://postmaster.yahoo.com and even filled out a bulk
email form (explained the issue in the notes section) but still no go.
I even have a ticket opened with their support but you can guess how
that is going.....
This is why I asked if anyone has a contact or if in fact a sysadmin @
yahoo is on nanog and could contact me.
I will keep working at this, thanks for the info!

Mark