EVERYTHING about Booters (and CloudFlare)

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Wed Jul 27 15:44:54 UTC 2016

As was mentioned in the BlackHat video the DDOS providers don't like
competition and they try to take each other out which is they they nee to
be on clouadfare. If they were all kicked off of Cloudfare then they would
all take each other out leaving no need for clouydfare's DDOS sevices. So
by hosting these companies they are ensuring that they will have business.

(I have no evidence to this. Just a theory..............)

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 11:09 AM, Steve Mikulasik <Steve.Mikulasik at civeo.com