cloudflare hosting a ddos service?

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 02:50:41 UTC 2016

Looks like barrier to obtaining an EV SSL certificate is not very high
these days.

There's documentation requirements, but root CAs can't be seen to
discriminate against companies in the developing world. I suppose all you
need is a scanned business license/incorporation documents from your local
municipality in Outer Elbonia, and a few scanned copies of fake ID, and
your $99 payment for the first year.