students questions

Cole Busby colebusby92 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 17:19:16 UTC 2016

Sam & list,

As a student, I found the github student pack a valuable resource. you can
visit it here: https://education.github.com/pack.

Most importantly, it gives your student a free ".me" domain through
namecheap for 1 year and an SSL certificate. They also allow you to play
with your DNS records to setup MX records.

Hope that would help!

- Cole