I recommend dslreports.com/speedtest these days (was Speedtest.net not accessible in Chrome due to deceptive ads)

Eric Tykwinski eric-list at truenet.com
Fri Jul 22 19:42:49 UTC 2016

Jim,

No problems, I just knew you were one of the project founders.  I found it on the website shortly after posting.
My google-fu wasn’t up to par.
https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki/Tests_for_Bufferbloat/

I’m assuming I used the script last time for netperf, but have downloaded Flent to give it a shot.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.