Speedtest.net not accessible in Chrome due to deceptive ads

Livingood, Jason Jason_Livingood at comcast.com
Fri Jul 22 12:32:47 UTC 2016

And work on accurate measurement of higher link speeds. ;-)

On 7/20/16, 11:42 PM, "NANOG on behalf of Collin Anderson" <nanog-bounces at nanog.org on behalf of collin at averysmallbird.com> wrote:

    On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 5:00 PM, Antonio Querubin <tony at lavanauts.org>
    wrote:

    > Feedback:  needs IPv6 connectivity and support.

    Point well taken. The vast majority of M-Lab sites have IPv6 connectivity,
    and we have enabled it for NDT at times, but I believe there was a concern
    at one point about an issue with error handling on the IPv6 side that lead
    to it being disabled temporarily. We will follow through on this.

    --
    *Collin David Anderson*
    averysmallbird.com | @cda | Washington, D.C.