[AFMUG] Mimosa B11 Tx power at varying modulations

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 22:52:03 UTC 2016

I found this as well, which is very helpful. Wish more radio manufacturers
were as clear about this in the spec sheet:

http://backhaul.help.mimosa.co/backhaul-faq-maximum-tx-power-details

In one channel, two chains, it's +24, if using two channels and four chains
+21 Tx power. Then it's possible to manually do the link budget and path
loss calculations based on that (or plug Tx power dBm + dBi gain for
preliminary PTP link calculations into something like Radio Mobile).