Best practices for telcoflex -48VDC cabling & other power OSI layer 1

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:12:21 UTC 2016

Hey all,

I'm looking for a document or set of photos/presentation on best practices
for telcoflex/-48VDC power cabling installation. Labeling, routing,
organization and termination, etc. Or a recommendation on a printed book
that covers this topic.

Not necessarily fully oldschool "we're going to teach all the technicians
how to do the kansas city stitch" stuff, but the sort of thing that's
applicable in a modern colo/IP network environment.