IX in Iran by TIC

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Tue Jul 12 16:15:35 UTC 2016

On 12/Jul/16 17:21, Niels Bakker wrote:

> Having recently asked a datacenter about what providers were present
> in their facilities and receiving an answer similar to "Who would you
> like to be there?", I much prefer PeeringDB's model of ensuring data
> completeness and correctness.

Awww, you didn't want to take Santa up on his offer? Bad, bad Niels :-)...

When I was a kid, I often thought recordings on VHS cassettes happened
by simply taking a pen and writing the title of the movie on the
cassette label, sitting the tape on the side of the VCR and waiting
patiently till dinner was over. All those phantom Knight Rider, Air Wolf
and Miami Vice shows I could have enjoyed growing up... oh well...

Mark.