Charter FYI - FW: [SANOG] Reliance Jio (AS55836) origating a /16 belonging to Charter (AS20115)

Ca By cb.list6 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 19:32:27 UTC 2016

On Sunday, July 3, 2016, Jay R. Ashworth <jra at baylink.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','jra at baylink.com');>> wrote:

> [...]
Correct.

I am trying to chase down a hijack right now. AS12389 is passing a bad
route to Cogent, HE, GTT, and Hibernian. Email to noc at he got a quick fix,
still waiting on others.

Would have been nice for any of those folks to have used the correctly
published IRR, RPKI, or whois info instead of accepting and passing bad
routes.

Cheers,