IPv6 deployment excuses

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Sun Jul 3 09:48:14 UTC 2016

On 2/Jul/16 18:49, William Astle wrote:

>  Their specific excuse du jour changes every few months but it usually
> boils down to "we don't want to put any effort or resources into
> updating anything".

If you keep asking your girlfriend out on a date each week, and she
refuses to go out with you, each week, at some point, painful as it
might be, you have to cut your losses and move on.

Continuing to keep her as your girlfriend does not change the fact that
she does not want go out with you anymore, and only further incentivizes
her not to change her ways, as she knows you don't have the will or
strength to walk regardless of the bad treatment.

Mark.