Netflix NOC? VPN Mismarked?

Scott Morizot tmorizot at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:50:15 UTC 2016

On Jan 28, 2016 08:21, "Mark Tinka" <mark.tinka at seacom.mu> wrote:
> On 28/Jan/16 15:46, Bacon Zombie wrote:
>
> > Do all "smart" TVs and Game consoles fully support IPv6 out of the box?
>
> The number is not non-zero, but it's not worth talking about based on
> the small sample I did in 2015.

I'm curious how you conducted this sample. I happened to have set up a
number of Smart TVs at home and for extended family over the past couple of
years. They've all supported IPv6 out of the box. It's not a 'feature' any
of them listed on their feature list. It was just part of their networking.
My home is IPv6 enabled and my TVs are running it just fine.

My personal, purely anecdotal experience is limited to Sony, Samsung, and
LG smart TVs. But that's a much larger than simply 'non-zero' segment of
the smart TV market. And smart TVs as a category aren't all that old.

Which brands are the ones that aren't supporting IPv6?

Scott