Peering Exchange

Bryan Socha bryan at digitalocean.com
Tue Jan 26 21:32:55 UTC 2016

Check out nl nog's the ring (they have a looking glass), routeviews or
ripe's RIS project (bgplay) being an interface to the data).    You should
be able to find someone sending up bgp data to these projects that include
the route servers on different IX points.

Bryan Socha
Network Engineer
DigitalOcean