Multicast stream monitoring tools

Robert Jacobs rjacobs at pslightwave.com
Mon Jan 25 14:41:25 UTC 2016

If you are in the  Video content delivery business using mcast then these folks are one of the leaders.  You can put multiple probes and make sure your mcast coming off source is solid, through the core router solid, and at the edge...   http://www.ineoquest.com/  they are not cheap but worth every dollar