Equinix 350 E. Cermak

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Mon Jan 25 02:30:13 UTC 2016

Hah. You know that I know that. :-)

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Reynolds" <josh at kyneticwifi.com>
To: "Mike Hammett" <nanog at ics-il.net>
Cc: "NANOG" <nanog at nanog.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2016 8:18:59 PM
Subject: Re: Equinix 350 E. Cermak

If you wanted 1/4 cab out of 1102 Grand in KC we might be able to accommodate you as well.
On Jan 24, 2016 8:06 PM, "Mike Hammett" < nanog at ics-il.net > wrote:

Do any of you have excess space within Equinix at 350 E. Cermak? It needs to be both of those due to the number of cross connects to other players within Equinix 350 E. Cermak.

Equinix direct is pricing full cabs at a ridiculous price. Given that we need 1/4 cab or less, it's hard to justify the full thing at those rates.

Every time we think we've got someone lined up, their space is actually Equinix out in Elk Grove or 350 E. Cermak, but in TelX or Steadfast instead.

I see a lot of partially filled cabinets when I walk through to our existing space. Come on now.... ;-)

-----