Forecasted: Ongoing Severe Weather - Winter Storm Jonas East Coast IDCs

Keith Kouzmanoff keith at kouzmanoff.com
Thu Jan 21 19:58:35 UTC 2016

Heads up.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:  Forecasted: Ongoing Severe Weather - Winter Storm Jonas East
Coast IDCs
Date:     Thu, 21 Jan 2016 13:37:35 -0600
From:     donotreply at gcs.att-mail.com

AT&T is on high alert as we closely monitor the path of Winter Storm
Jonas, which is tracking up the Ashburn,VA, Annapolis, MD, Piscataway,
NJ, Secaucus, NJ, 8/11 10th Ave. (NYC), and Watertown, MA, IDC areas.

AT&T has activated our emergency preparedness process and we are
carefully following our checklist to help keep our customers and
employees safe, our facilities protected, and our communications
consistent. All facilities and IDCs in the Winter Storm's projected path
have completed their pre-planned checklist. We have staffing plans in
place to address weather contingencies. Generator fuel tanks and make-up
water tanks (HVAC) have been topped off and each center has multiple
days of fuel on site. If the building goes to emergency generators,
provisions for the delivery of additional fuel have been made.

Additionally, our Client management teams are actively responding to
customer questions and alert notifications. AT&T’s main concern is for
the safety of our customers and our employees. Please do not take
chances with the safety of your employees.

The IDC will remain open to customers unless weather conditions occur
that requires the building to be locked down. We will send out periodic
updates as the storm progresses.

--
Keith