AW: Programmable SFP+ Transcievers

Jürgen Jaritsch jj at anexia.at
Wed Jan 20 20:22:19 UTC 2016

I don't know the US pricing ... but in the EU get it for less :).

I buy hundreds of optics per year from them - since 18 months they are our exclusive partner for optic deliveries. I've to work with Juniper, Extreme Networks, Cisco, Brocade, Fortinet, Radware and HP. Whatever you need: they make it happen :).

Best regards

Jürgen Jaritsch
Head of Network & Infrastructure

ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH

Telefon: +43-5-0556-300
Telefax: +43-5-0556-500

E-Mail: JJaritsch at anexia-it.com
Web: http://www.anexia-it.com

Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstraße 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Windbichler