ICYMI: FBI looking into LA fiber cuts, Super Bowl

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Wed Jan 20 16:25:47 UTC 2016

Helicopters near the Super Bowl are cleared to be there and are flown by vetted professional pilots.  A human pilot in a helicopter presumably has some kind of qualification to be there while a drone (although I don't like that word) could be flown by any moron with a couple hundred bucks.  I also think the government is going completely overboard with the "drone threat" but in the case of the Super Bowl, there should definitely be a reasonable restriction on drone flights, ANY flight for that matter.  I think reasonable drone pilots would agree with that.

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL