Verizon E-Mail Contact

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Tue Jan 19 22:39:04 UTC 2016

On 1/18/16 10:38 AM, Brielle Bruns wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Don't suppose anyone has a contact for Verizon's e-mail department?
>
> Filled out a request on their whitelist page, and they only checked the
> last IP address in the list that I provided.  Naturally, I responded
> back with a copy of the reject showing that their system is blocking on
> at least one of the IP addresses, asking them to check again.
>
>  From my mail logs:
>
> 80B2C43087     8958 Mon Jan 18 10:19:12  brielle at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> (host outbound.bizmailsrvcs.net[206.46.232.21] refused to talk to me:
> 550-Email from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is currently blocked by Verizon Online's
> 550-anti-spam system. The email sender or Email Service Provider may
> visit 550 http://www.verizon.net/whitelist and request removal of the
> block. 160118)
>                                           whitelist at verizononline.net
>
> *double Picard / Riker facepalm*

Got the issue resolved by going through their social media team (kudos
to them for being prompt in getting back to me!)

It's really really hard to contact your support department, Verizon, if
you have the same filters in place on your whitelist@ address as you do
on the rest of your e-mail addresses.

--
Brielle Bruns