ICYMI: FBI looking into LA fiber cuts, Super Bowl

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Tue Jan 19 20:42:45 UTC 2016

    Well,

    ( In context )

    I can tell you that a 4 propeller's drone to the face kinda hurt.

    Because that was the context where that quote was ripped from.

-----

What's more, the memo also asserted that drones used by "malicious"
actors "may present a low-altitude hazard to aviation assets supporting
the event, allow unauthorized video coverage of events, or pose a risk
of injury to event-goers if an operator loses control."

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443