ICYMI: FBI looking into LA fiber cuts, Super Bowl

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Tue Jan 19 19:47:06 UTC 2016

On Tue, 19 Jan 2016, Owen DeLong wrote:
> Correct me if I’m wrong, but these FO vandalisms have been going on in the bay area since before the stadium
> was even funded.
>
> This leads me to believe that this is just another example of an LE landgrab.

Or a media site generating click bait.

Before significant public events, as part of their planning, law
enforcement and security folks prepare long lists of potential things that
could happen.  There are often hundreds of potential things that could
happen.  They range from reuniting lost parents/childen and first aid
stations up to earthquakes and mass casualty events.  Potential loss of
telecommunications due to an accident, natural hazard or malicious actors
seems like something that should be on the planning list.

Proper Planning and Practice Prevents Piss Poor Performance.