de-peering for security sake

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Sun Jan 17 02:40:26 UTC 2016

On Sat, 16 Jan 2016 09:53:40 -0500, Rich Kulawiec said:

> I've said this many times: abuse does not magically fall out of the sky.
> It comes from hosts, on networks, run by people.  It is time -- well
> past time -- to hold those people *personally* acountable.

And who, *exactly*, are you planning to hold *personally* accountable? The Joe
Sixpack who didn't patch his system? The guy who's doing as much as he can with
the resources he's given? The guy above him who didn't hire 3 more people
because his group isn't given the budget for it?  The CFO who didn't give
budget for 3 more people because 3 qualified people plus benefits would wipe
out the small ISP's profits and then somee?