Looking for Yahoo eMail contact

Dave Pooser dave-nanog at pooserville.com
Thu Jan 14 00:23:20 UTC 2016

On 1/12/16, 7:04 PM, "NANOG on behalf of Larry Sheldon"
<nanog-bounces at nanog.org on behalf of larrysheldon at cox.net> wrote:

>I told her it meant "All Fouled Up", where upon she picked up another
>stack, also mine, marked "NFG".

At $DAYJOB we often ship audio/video equipment via air counter to counter
for same-day delivery.

On Southwest those deliveries are coded "Next Flight Guaranteed" and
stickered NFG.

Occasionally a client will see a highly expensive piece of gear arrive
with an NFG sticker on the case and come unglued asking why he paid tens
of thousands of dollars if we're sending him gear that is "No F*ing Good."
Hilarity ensues....
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com