Best Source for ARIN Region /24

Rafael Possamai rafaelpossa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 02:00:55 UTC 2016

If you apply for an IPv6 block, as an ISP, and you have the intention of
truly utilizing it, then you can apply for a /24 to facilitate that
transition.

It will cost you about $1500 or so, which is about half of what a /24 is
going for in the transfer market.

Thing is, if you take the IPv6 block just to use the /24 they give you,
then one could argue you are cheating the system.