Binge On! - get your umbrellas out, stuff's hitting the fan.

Todd Crane todd.crane at n5tech.com
Sat Jan 9 20:57:51 UTC 2016

At least Microsoft would get heat for unsolicited downloads. Why does Microsoft (allegedly) think they can download (unwanted or at least unsolicited) software to unsuspecting users computer, just to upsell them, at our expense? 20Gigs per household is a lot of data across a market. If it was metered, there would be at least some accountability.