Binge On! - get your umbrellas out, stuff's hitting the fan.

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sat Jan 9 16:46:29 UTC 2016

The cost to the provider is irrelevant to the consumer. Cost to the consumer is all the consumer should be concerned with. Competition, industry and media would serve as the barometer to sensible or ridiculous pricing.

There are a myriad of ways to measure usage. I'm not sure there are any certifications for any other billing relating to the Internet, so why start now?

(My ISP doesn't charge for usage and I don't intend to until the industry makes that shift. I'm just debating this side.)

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com